Associate-Partner, McKinsey & Company in Copenhagen, Expert in public sector digitization and modernization. More than 15 years experience in the Danish public sector.
Has held top leader positions in the Danish Ministry of Finance, Director General for a program for modernizing the public sector and Senior Vice President in a private payments company with responsibility for national digital identity solutions in Denmark and Norway.
More than 12 years in the Ministry of Finance, Denmark in a number of different roles e.g. as Deputy Permanent Secretary and Director General for an Agency for Modernization of the public sector. Has been closely involved in
– Designing and executing fiscal policy including the budgetary proces and Goverment processes around economic policy
– Developing financial management in the state establishing transparency and linking budgets to costs, actvities and outcomes
– Digitizing the Danish public sector harvesting huge savings from state, regional and municipal enties
– Establishing succesful shared services in IT, accounting, pay roll and procurement ensuring that savings were collected centrally for government reallocation
– Developing performance management systems for the central administration and building a top leader educational program
Two years as Senior Vice President at payments company NETS Holding A/S, leading a business unit and being part of the leader team that transformed the company into an effcient, customer oriented entity before being IPO‘ed.
CFO at the Danish Defense Command, being responsible for modernizing financial steering and planning of the Danish Defence and for executing a major cost reduction program.
Government decision makers and strategists from countries implementing national e-Governance strategies,
Donor organisations supporting development of open, transparent and efficient governance practices via IT solutions
Companies developing e-Governance applications and assisting governments with their implementation
Contact organisers at